The Settlers 4 - modding forum

Playable dark tribe and more :)

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-06-05 17:33:32

Seb
Windows 7Firefox 53.0

Some issues about the standart global options

Hi to everybody,
found this forum a couple of minutes ago and I never expect that someone get the balls to configure that game [dblpt]D
I mean it´s one of the best games that are released! But the game come up with some borders that I can´t get up with.
My point of view is the lattest updated version of settlers 4 -> gold version and the latest officiel patch of bluebyte 2.50.1516 (I guess).

1. In this version there implementate a limit for settlers -> to my knowledge up to 20.000 for all players!
Up to the missionary CD there was no Limit! But thats only the case for the cd´s that were released in 2002 (The Settlers IV Mission Pack; released March 22, 2002)! I remember very well how this game feels like with no boarders! So my first question, is there a patch for the limitation of settlers?

2. I know there is also a limit for carriage of goods! Up to 60 the settlers getting lazy! So there is much more potential in the code to getting more extrem und more funny! How to solv this issue? Is there a current patch?

3. I also know that this limitations were includet with some reasons, because at 5.000 soldiers the game crush and broke down! So my question, which boarder is really insane and which one tradeable for the code! I guess when you scroll it up to infinity the code crashes much more faster than a logical boarder (but it has to be higher in every case!)

4. How I can help to program Settlers 4 for this issues? I don´t have that much experience in programming, but for settlers ... I my ... I would do a lot!

5. You have to make some connections to the settler 4 forums to distribute this opportunities man (to the Administrator)

thanx a lot for answering.

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] claudebot

Board footer